I am a php web application developer; I am working on WAMP Server. I found some difficulties to setup Zend Framework 2.x in my localhost. You may found some difficulties in installing the zend framework 2.x like me, that’s why I have written this article, hope you will found find this article helpful.
- Download ZF2 skeleton app from GitHub https://github.com/zendframework/ZendSkeletonApplication as a .zip format
3. Go to C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.5 or if you use xampp just go to C:\xampp\php and copies the folder path.
4. Right-click on My Computer inside your start-menu and click Properties,
5. Click Advanced tab inside System Properties.
7. In the lower of the two boxes search for the variable Path and double-click it
9. Enable your php_openssl Module From your php.ini File
10. Hit ok, ok, ok, start a new CLI (!) and once again check what php -v returns. It should work now.
This will take a while to download and generate autoload files.
In that mean time, setup the virtual host. assuming that virtual host is zf2crud.localhost
14. Assuming that I’m going to setup a host named zf2crud.localhost and my host files are in C:\wamp\www\zf2crud\public
- Click WAMP icon on quick launch then Apache -> httpd.conf to open apache config file.
2. Go to bottom of the file and add following host settings.
<VirtualHost *:80> ServerName zf2crud.localhost DocumentRoot C:\wamp\www\zf2crud\public SetEnv APPLICATION_ENV "development" <Directory C:\wamp\www\zf2crud\public> DirectoryIndex index.php AllowOverride All Order allow,deny Allow from all </Directory> </VirtualHost>
- And also add this if you already do not have this, this will give access to the localhost as usual
<VirtualHost *:80> ServerName localhost DocumentRoot C:\wamp\www SetEnv APPLICATION_ENV "development" <Directory C:\wamp\www> DirectoryIndex index.php AllowOverride All Order allow,deny Allow from all </Directory> </VirtualHost>
For xampp settings Go to your xampp control panel click Config and open Apache (httpd.conf)
Finally go http://zf2crud.localhost/ to run your zend framework 2 demo
goodgood verygood 🙂
Install ZEND Framework 2 on Your WAMP and XAMPP Server